Health Garden’s Xylitol:
A champion among sugar alcohol sweeteners, xylitol is a veritable powerhouse of unparalleled health benefits. Derived from non-GMO birch trees grown right here in the USA, Health Garden’s xylitol is all-natural, delicious, nutritious and certified kosher, with no harmful additives or artificial chemicals. Xylitol is a tried-and-tested favorite among consumers, valued for its unequivocal health benefits and pure, sweet taste. Add xylitol to your diet and upgrade your lifestyle today!
What is Xylitol?
Xylitol is a naturally-occurring sugar alcohol that is found in a variety of fruits and vegetables as well as in birch trees. Xylitol is also produced in small amounts by the human body through normal metabolic processes. Xylitol is used to make medicine, toothpaste and mouthwash and is one of the most popular sugar substitutes used in sugar-free candies, mints, chewing gums, desserts and much more!
Xylitol Production Process
Xylitol is produced by extracting the all-natural sugar alcohol contained in the bark of birch trees. Because we use no corn ingredients, Health Garden’s xylitol is certified gluten-free and safe for people with celiac disease, gluten intolerance or sensitivity.
Will Xylitol Cause Stomach Upset?
Xylitol is usually well tolerated by most people. However, some people may be more sensitive to xylitol, especially in large amounts. For people with preexisting digestive issues, we recommend introducing xylitol slowly to your diet, which will allow your body to adjust gradually to the increased amount.
- BEST MULTI-PURPOSE SWEETENER: Xylitol, a zero-calorie sweetener derived from birch trees, is ideal for use in cooking and baking. Unlike other artificial sweeteners, xylitol pours and tastes exactly like sugar with no chemical aftertaste. Try it and taste the difference!
- MADE FROM BIRCH IN THE USA: Harvested from birch trees in the USA, Health Garden’s xylitol is all-natural and gluten-free. It is non-GMO and contains no corn ingredients or corn by-products! Xylitol produced in the USA is subject to strict FDA standards, resulting in a high-quality product that we are proud to call our own.
- MULTIPLE HEALTH BENEFITS: Safe for diabetics with a low glycemic index, xylitol won’t spike blood sugar or insulin and can aid in weight loss as part of a healthy diet. Unlike any other sweetener, xylitol also fights plaque and inhibits the growth of bacteria that cause tooth decay and cavities!
- XYLITOL CONVERSION RATE: Xylitol is simple to use with a conversion rate identical to sugar! 1 teaspoon xylitol = 1 teaspoon sugar. 1 cup xylitol = 1 cup sugar.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We believe in our product and we think you will too! Contact us with any questions and we’ll be glad to help. If you don’t love our product, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked!